Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home at Last!


Ian came home yesterday afternoon! We filmed Will and Ian's first meeting...i will post that as soon as i figure out the software to our camcorder. :) Will was a little unsure at first, but soon was showing Ian his stuffed animals and stickers and patting him "softly" on the head.
Our first night was pretty eventful. We all got ready for bed at about 10:20-Will demanded extra stories...and about 10 minutes later Ian started crying from his crib. A few moments later Will started banging on his door and yelling "Get me out!" "Get me out!" We calmed Will down and fed Ian again and determined that he wasn't hungry, no dirty diaper, burped and warm enough so we put him down again. 6 hours later he woke up!
Will woke up this morning and walked into Ian's room and said "goodnight...see you tomorrow" and shut his door. ;)
I am so glad that Ian is home and healthy. I feel surprisingly good after having a C-section and so grateful for all the wonderful doctors and nurses that helped Ian and I.
fyi-These pictures were taken with my Blackberry and I will post more soon as soon from our camera.


No comments: