Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Will Update

My dear friend Sarah and her family stayed with us last weekend and she took this picture of Will for me. It was so much fun having her stay with us!!! It brought back the BYU days and Will loved playing with Kennedy and Pieper. Blaise and Jake played golf and we hit the outlet malls!!

WIll can say almost 70 words and says "I love you" and "where did it go?" His favorite things are fish, pizza and balls (not necessarily in that order). We bought him a pet gold fish (kirby) and so far he is still alive. :)

2 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Wow... when you post, you post. I love that picture of Will. It's a great picture. I'm always snapping picture hoping to have one come out like that! I'm glad to see you guys are having a great time! Keep us updated!

Sarah J. said...

We had a BLAST with you- thanks again for being such great hosts! Next time... our house!!! :)