Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Blaise was out of town for most of the weekend at the US Open at Torrey Pines watching Tiger(he got a little color), but he made it home late last night for Father's Day. Blaise is the BEST father to Will and they have a lot of fun playing and rough housing together. Will loves when DA DA comes home and reads to him and takes him to the park!
My dad came to visit recently and it was so great to see him interact with WIll. I too have a very special dad!
I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day!

2 comments:

Hammels said...

That is a fantastic St. Patricks Day picture.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

So I knew a Blaise Harris from Orem Junior High who I later ran into at BYU my freshman year in a Calculuc class. Although it has been 17 years, I think your husband is a past friend of mine. You can ask him if he remembers Loftin Graham and Donovan Lott. Please let me know if it is the same Blaise Harris as it would be great to hear how life is going from him. He can post a note on my wife's blog.