Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

My soon-to-be a new mommy friend, Kristin, tagged me and so here it goes:


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

Attending BYU Provo

Working at Ann Taylor

Dating a boy I had no business dating

Goofing off way more than I should have

Walking to school in three feet of snow!



5 Snacks I enjoy
(only 5?)
Cheese and Jalapeno flat bread from Trader Joe's

Ezekial bread with natural crunchy peanut butter

Blackberries in yougurt

carb control protein bars

sugar free pudding cups


5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire

Buy a house on Lake Como in Italy

Buy Kristin a Bugaboo

Donate about 99% of it to someone who needs it more

Sail around the world on the Silversea Cruise ship with Blaise and Will

Treat myself to something fabulous at Cartier :)


3 Bad Habits

Eating in front of the TV

Putting my wet towel on the bed after showering

Watching Project Runway on Bravo



5 Places I have lived

Camarillo, CA

London, England

Bellevue, WA

Irvine, CA

Salt Lake City, UT


5 Jobs I have had

Manager at Nordstrom (most fun)

AT&T Account Executive

ADP District Manager

Ceridian Account Manager

Frontier Pies server (i lasted 2 weeks)



Ok, that brought back a lot of fun memories. I tag my darling sister-in-law, Hillary!! :)

2 comments:

turleybenson said...

OK, since I was around then, I had to comment.

Yes, Ann Taylor, where you spent your paycheck on clothes (does your closet still look like that?)

I remember that guy.

I see you haven't abandonded the lo-cal, carb-free stuff

Is Project Runway a bad habit? I have lots of them, if so.

Ah, Frontier Pies--where you probably only made the money to pay for the Polo shirt you bought for your uniform.

Fun times...

Hillaryous said...

i DID it! thanks for the fun questions... haha